Friday 30 April 2010

New Ideas and a Thank You

First of all, i'd like to say a big Thank You to Beccy from AloeVera.net for the absolutely top tip about Networked Blogging. I have added the widget to the right hand side of my blog - and hope to see more followers through that!

Next, a little bit of info about an idea i've had, inspired by an Etsy Virtual Lab that I attended yesterday. I'm going to try a "project a day". Goodness knows how long i'll be able to keep it going - there isn't always a lot of time in this house! But my idea has gone one step further, in the hope that I can maintain a little bit of structure to the project. I'm going to allocate a colour to each day of the week, and the project that I make that day will be in the allocated colour. I suppose that gives me a bit of a starting point.

So now to choose my colours. I bit more thought is required I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...