Thursday 29 April 2010

Fabby little flowers...

I've been spending money I don't have on Etsy, and bought some absolutely gorgeous lucite flowers recently. They arrived yesterday and inspiration struck so as soon as Austin fell asleep in the afternoon, I set to work with my new materials. Of course typical of me, I ended up making a necklace with materials that I already had here! But it was the arrival of the new pieces that set the train of thought up for the design, and I will use them in something eventually.




The design is listed on Folksy: http://www.folksy.com/shops/Starstruck along with some other pieces that i've made recently.

I do love those little lucite flowers. I have loads of them now, all different shapes, sizes and colours. Some are even 2 tone - I really want to use them in something. AND....I have new things arriving soon! A little musical charm that I am assured actually works, and some little tiny charms that have already inspired the title of a new design: Strawberry shortcake. No idea what the design will be yet, but I know what it is going to be called!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...