Tuesday 23 November 2010

So you want to save yourself some pennies?

C'mon...honesty time...who else has been buying their weekly shop in Asda in order to get their sweaty mitts on those £40 discount voucher books? With Christmas coming up, and my 25th Dec table looking set to house over a dozen family members, i'm trying to economise.



Let's face it - these days we're all looking for ways to save money. I might have already been lucky enough to have my wedding day, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the expensive nature of the day, and the struggle that every bride and groom experiences when it comes to sticking to budget. "Friends" Anyone...?




So when a little birdie whispered in my ear about a fantastic money saving website for brides, my ears pricked up!

How would you like to save 15% off your bridal tiara?
Or save 10% off your wedding stationery?
Or get a FREE engagement shoot package?
Or perhaps up to 40% off a designer bridal dress is right up your street?

If any of these sound like they might be helpful to you, then you really need to checkout these Wedding Discounts. The website is continually being updated, and so you need to keep checking it for the latest special offers and discount codes.

Grab yourself a bargain my darlings....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...