Friday 12 November 2010

Admitting defeat, with a small success

Well, I lost the blog. Totally. No matter what I tried I couldn't get my blog to integrate with my website. So theres been a change of plan!

If you can read this then its because i've changed my mind, am still hosting the blog on blogger, and am going to link to it from my website. Cop out huh?!

But on the success side of things, I exhibited at a Ladies Christmas Gift Fayre tonight. It was fairly busy, and I got lots of compliments, as well as a few sales, which is always good! And it would seem my dress was something special, as I got many, many comments on it!



Of course, I was wearing a custom made Starstruck necklace, had on a pair of grey heels, and I absolutely DID NOT stand with my feet pointing in like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...