Saturday 15 May 2010

Simply Celestial

Have you read "The Celestine Prophecy"?

Its a great book. Not as good as I thought it would be, but I think that all depends on what your expectation is. I took away a single thought from it, which turned out to be hugely instrumental in a big decision that I made in life. I think I should read the book again as I am sure I would find a different meaning in it this time. I think its the kind of story that has a different meaning, and a different implication, depending on the stage of life you are currently at.

Anyway, I mention it just because a friend of mine referred to it tonight. I had been thinking of her today, having not spoken to her since around October last year, and decided to give her a call. During the course of our conversation, she told me that she had only been thinking of me, just minutes before I called her. Coincidence?

We had a similar moment about a year ago where she was stood in a shop, deliberating over accessories for an important outfit, and thinking how great it would be if I had been there to help her decide, and at that exact moment I walked into the shop. Actually it was that incident that prompted her to tell me about "The Celestine Prophecy", and to lend me her copy. Fortunate?

I'm not even sure why I felt it was important to blog about this tonight. Maybe I just needed to write it down. I miss her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...