Thursday 5 January 2012

Orange and Fuchsia Colour Scheme


To kick off the New Year I thought I would blog a colour scheme in response to a request I had.  I love the hot pink/fuchsia and orange mixture - so fiery, warm, fun and bold.  I think probably the combination would be mainly used during the Summer, but orange is such a fantastic Autumnal colour, pink is beautiful in Spring, and who wouldn't want to be warmed up like this on a Winter's day?


Orange and hot pink wedding bouquet Orange and hot pink cupcake wrapper Orange and hot pink bridesmaid dress by Dessy
Orange and hot pink ties Orange and hot pink paper lanterns Orange and Hot pink favours
Orange and hot pink wedding invitations Orange and hot pink flowers Orange and pink wedding cake


If you click on any of the images above you will be taken to the website of the company that offers the product shown.

Top row, L-R: Fuchsia and orange silk flower bouquet by Debbie Co Flowers. Orange and bright pink cupcake wrappers by Bella Cupcake Couture. Citrus Ombre bridesmaid dress by Dessy

Middle row, L-R: Orange and Pink Mens Neckties by Tux and Tulle. Orange and hot pink paper lanterns - I couldn't find the original credit for this image, but I have found a UK seller of gorgeous paper lanterns Hanging Lanterns. Orange and Fuchsia thank you tags for favours by Weddings by Susan.

Bottom row, L-R: Orange and hot pink wedding invitations by V O Handmade. Orange and fuschia clay flowers by D K Designs. Hot pink and orange wedding cake by White Flower Cake.

Whilst writing this post, I kept thinking about jelly beans! I absolutely love the Jelly Belly beans and this post really made my mouth water for the pink grapefruit flavour, which I think would work perfectly with this colour scheme. So off I went to find a photo, and in my search I found this:



Flavours shown are Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Pink Grapefruit, Peach Bellini and Orange Sherbert. Click this link to find your way to Jelly Bean Heaven!

If you are a wedding supplier, and you have any product or venue images that you would like to be included in a future blog post, please leave me a comment or email me details!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these colors together.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous aren't they? Makes me feel the warmth of the sun, even though its freezing cold here, chucking down with rain, and blowing a gale outside!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...